SEO blog articles in 2017
My aim is to make the subject accessible to beginner and intermediary levels by explaining proven strategies and tactics in a clear simple manner. I have been invited to write for these world-renowned prestigious (expert) sites…
- Paid UK Review Platforms: Which is the Right Choice for SEO?
24 April 2017
- Taking Company Schema Markup to the next level
26th July 2017
- The Secrets of Semantic HTML5 for document structure — a Guide
25th September 2017
- Semantic HTML5 for Content Writers – The Essential Guide
1st November 2017
- Co-author (with two really smart people at Searchmetrics: Marcus Tober and Daniel Furch) “Managing online brand experience through Search and Content Optimization” March 2017
Download your copy here.
Latest update on MediaPost
- New Horizons: Online Experts Weigh in On Google Home and Voice Search
16 August 2017
- Co-author (with Josue from Trustpilot) “SEO and Answer Engine Optimisation (AEO) – How voice assistants and credibility will change the SEO landscape”
Released at BrightonSEO – print only… hopefully a digital copy will become available soon.
- 3 Long-Term SEO Strategies you can Implement Today
- The 6 Key Points of a Profitable Google Shopping Campaign
Introduction to Schema Markup
9 June 2017
Social Media Today
Top Review Management Solutions for Small Businesses
29 August 2017