SEO Podcast #7: Google Knowledge Panels – a Deep, Deep Dive with Jason Barnard
On the eve of the launch of Kalicube’s 17-point Knowledge Panel Checklist freebie download, Olga Zarr asks Jason Barnard to explain Knowledge Panels in depth.
In this incredibly insightful 70-minute conversation, Jason gets very enthusiastic answering these questions (plus many others)
- the importance of the Entity Home,
- how to write entity descriptions using NLP,
- what corroboration to look for,
- what Schema Markup to use and when,
- international Knowledge Panels,
- how Knowledge Panel Sprouts work
- how to trigger a Knowledge Panel,
- when not to claim,
- some Knowledge Panels are not claimable,
- how Google is dealing with Knowledge Panel Spam
- the mistakes SEOs make when managing Knowledge Panels,
- other common Knowledge Panels mistakes to avoid,
- typical timelines for Knowledge Panels,
- Google Knowledge Algorithm updates,
- how AC/DC record sales can help us understand Google Algo updates,
- why you should track and manage your Knowledge Panel over time,
- why changing names isn’t as scary as Olga thought.
As a bonus, Olga allows Jason to introduce all the members of the Kalicube Team, and what Kalicube can offer agencies, people and businesses.
Listen on Google Podcasts: Google Knowledge Panels – a Deep, Deep Dive with Jason Barnard