Here is a video where Jason Barnard tells you all about his life from early childhood to today.
21st Century Entrepreneurship Interview
On the 21st Century Entrepreneurship podcast with Martin Piskoric, I kind of told my life story. The episode won a prize. So we made a video of the 7 identifiable “chunks” using animals to drive the narrative (tenuous, but kind of makes sense to me :) Listen in – from a punk childhood with sheep and cows to The Brand SERP Guy with some horses, dogs, and a falcon along the way.
- A punk childhood with Sheep and Cows
- Singing the Blues with Stanley the Counting Horse
- Punk-Folk double bass with The Barking Dogs
- Cartoons for kids with Boowa and Kwala
- Rebuilding a Lost Soul from the ground up
- Pragmatism and imagination: flying high with Kalicube
- My Alter Ego: The Brand SERP Guy
More information about Jason Barnard (for a filter pill experiment :)