The Boowa & Kwala TV series was directed by Xavier Picard and produced by PMMP in association with ITV International and Guilli, was released in French and English and screened in France, Canada (TVO), Poland, USA, New Zealand. It was also released as a DVD in the US and Canada.
The description from ITV International: Welcome to the colourful world of Boowa & Kwala, a delightful animated series for pre-school children adapted from the Boowa & Kwala website. This series helps children to develop their own imagination by promoting learning and interacting through music and song. A new adventure is discovered in every show as the two charming and funny characters entertain the audience. Boowa has a great sense of humour and loves playing, laughing and singing, while Kwala is funny, full of energy and a little bit cheeky.
Characters in the series:
- Boowa voiced by Jason Barnard
- Kwala voiced by Véronique Barnard
- Dawa voiced by Jason Barnard
- Mawa voiced by Jason Barnard
- Siwa voiced by Léonor-Jo Barnard
- Mummy Koala voiced by Céline Chevrier
- Daddy Koala voiced by Jason Barnard
- Grandpa Koala voiced by Jason Barnard
- Grandma Koala voiced by Céline Chevrier